Delivery & Collection
We mainly service European regions but we’ve been known to deliver beds all around the world. Please see our Standard Delivery Areas to see if your area is an area we service.
If your area is outlying and you would like to find out about delivery, please contact us. If it’s an area that our extended delivery contractor network services, we’ll supply you with a quote at the best rates.
In the event goods have been correctly supplied, but due to circumstances outside our control an exchange is required, a minimum re-delivery or exchange fee of 30 € will be charged.
Orders being collected, could require a stock movement and may not be available immediately after placing your order. You will be notified once your order is ready for collection. You are welcome to check with us first before ordering for collection.
Quatro Estradas / Almancil Store
EN125-Quatro Estradas, São Sebastião, R/c Loja B/C
Phone: +351 289 153 281
Phone: +351 289 152 552
Most of the time we will deliver your order to you in one delivery complete.
However, in rare circumstances it may happen that your order needs to be split and shipped from more than one location, due to the availability of stock.
Should we require this, you will be contacted beforehand and given the choice of accepting a split delivery or rather waiting until all items are together so that they can be shipped from a single location in one delivery.
E.g: We might courier pillows and mattress protectors separately from beds.
Most times stock items are delivered within 1- 5 weeks depending on your area and product choice.
If a manufacturing lead time is indicated, then that will apply, unless stock is available. Furniture that requires fabric and colour choice will only be made on order.
You are encouraged to enquire as to stock availability or specific arrangements you may require before ordering.
All Bennets Bed products are guaranteed. We only carry quality furniture from reputable manufacturers that rarely require utilisation of the guarantee.
In the unlikely event that you encounter a problem, please contact us. Have your documentation/invoices handy as this will be required by the manufacturer. Any additional supporting documentation such as photos are useful and can help expedite your claim.
The level of product knowledge required for an effective warranty claim, dictates that the manufacturer representative inspects the goods. Small items with obvious defects can also be returned directly to us for speedier assistance.
All products are supplied with documentation or labeling that contains the details of your warranty and also who to contact in the event that service is required. Should this information not be available, please contact us for assistance.
In the event that we initiate a service call for you, Bennets Beds will assist in lodging the complaint and as far as possible relay any relevant information between the parties should it be required. Each complaint is handled in accordance with the manufacturer’s own internal guarantee claim process.
We’ll do everything we can to minimize inconvenience.
During the guarantee period, any problems with your bed will be rectified at the manufacturer’s expense. Kindly note however that the guarantee or warranty excludes any transport costs. Should the client require delivery of the replacement product/collection of the old one, this will be for their account.
The manufacturer will either replace or repair your bed in accordance with their guarantee policy.
The guarantee period varies between manufacturer and model. For your information, we have listed guarantee information on the products’s information page.
Most of our products come with a minimum guarantee of 12 months. Some are extended to a maximum of 3 years.
The guarantee covers poor workmanship and/or material defects only.
Your warranty is in effect after your bed’s guarantee period has elapsed. After which, the Manufacturer will replace or repair your bed in accordance with their warranty policy.
The warranty period varies between Manufacturer and model. We have listed beds specific warranty periods – this you can find on the bed’s information page.
Warranty period varies between manufacturers and models and can range anywhere from between 1 to 25 years.
An example of how the warranty cost will be determined by the Manufacturer (as mentioned before, this will differ from manufacturer to manufacturer). After the initial guarantee period the manufacturer will levy a service charge of 1/15th (in the case of a 15 year warranty) of their recommended retail purchase price at the time of complaint, multiplied by the number of years it’s been in use.
- Transport costs are not included under the warranty and will be levied if transport is required.
- The warranty period is not an indication of the life span of your bed, but rather the quality. Generally, the higher the warranty, the better the quality.
The manufacturer will replace or repair at their discretion. Older or discontinued models will have to be replaced.
- The warranty does not cover fair wear and tear. The warranty covers defects and /or poor workmanship only.
- The warranty rebate in the event of replacement will only be applied against the same model bed, or current equivalent.
- The manufacturer will only accept a guarantee or warranty claim provided that the bed is in a hygienic and clean condition and has been used in accordance to their usage specifications (max weight recommendations where applicable, usage etc), and has been maintained as per their maintenance guidelines. (turning, rotation etc).
We always do our best to make sure your order gets to to you in a satisfactory condition.
What to do if your order arrives damaged?
In the rare situation that you experience damage upon delivery, please be sure to note it on the delivery paperwork you sign and contact us as soon as possible.
We will arrange for a replacement or replacement parts to be supplied as quickly as possible. Ultimately… we will only consider your order as complete once everything has been supplied and you are happy.
We will accept cancellation of your order only under the following circumstances.
- On orders that have not been dispatched.
- In the case of goods made on order, (non stock items) only if we, or the relevant supplier has not begun the manufacturing of said items.
- If we supplied the incorrect items.
Refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the date that a cancellation is accepted.
Monies will be repaid using the same method as they were paid, i.e We will refund into the same account that the funds were paid from. Credit card payments will be refunded into the same credit card account and not by any other means.
On orders that have been dispatched, cancellations will be processed in terms of our Returns Policy
Requests to return goods are handled in the following manner.
- Requests to return goods have to be received within 7 days of having taken delivery.
- Returns are handled on a case by case basis and are subject to pre-approval.
- The items must be unused and returned in their original packaging.
- The items must be in their original condition.
- Items cannot be returned that have been made on order. (non stock items)
- Items that required specific fabrics, custom design or where a colour choice was involved cannot be returned.
- Where items have been correctly supplied, full transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) will be deducted from any refund as it may occur.
- The full transport cost which could have cost more than what you paid or what was advertised, will be recovered. (In some instances we might have subsidized or discounted original shipping costs). The full transport costs as incurred will be deducted from your refund.
- A 15% re-stocking charge on the value of the goods may be levied.
- For hygienic purposes pillows, mattresses and mattress protectors cannot be exchanged or returned unless un-opened.